Translate

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Restore Your Roar. Restore The Kingdom.

Today's post is going to be short, y'all.  So, let's get right to it.

You've been beaten.  Broken.  Crushed.  Misused.  Abused.  Hurt.  Stalled.  Defeated.  You've been told that you're not enough.  That you never will be.  That you'll never make it.  You're nothing.  A loser in every conceivable way.  It's time to quit.  It's time to give up.  C'mon, admit it.  It's over.  You're finished.  Huh?  What's that?  I can barely hear you through your tears.  See, I told you it was over.  You're not tough enough.  You don't have what it takes to do it.  What's that you say?  Speak up.  "Eric, if you're goal was to depress me and take me back to that place, it worked.  Thanks for nothing, bud.  I thought you were going to uplift and encourage.  Instead, I'm wallowing in my misery thanks to you."   I love it when y'all talk back to me.  I've got something for you too.  So, stay with me.  I'm going somewhere.

Ok, here's the thing.  Do you realize what you said?  Let me remind you.  You called it "...my misery."  Yours.  That's personal.  And it's also wrong.  Here's why.  You don't have to own it.  You choose or in this case, you've chosen to own it.  Want my advice?  You know I'm going to give it to you anyway, so listen up.  Y'all know how I feel about listening to...  "Yes, Eric.  We know.  That Stuff.  Those Things.  Them Folk."  See, that's why I love y'all so!  Y'all pay attention and listen so well!  Thanks!  Ok.  So, here's what you need to do. Restore Your Roar.  That's it.  That's all.  In spite of what it looks like around you.  Dark.  Gloomy.  All hope is gone.  No signs of life to be found.  Until you dig deep down inside of you and find it.  Your life.  Your roar.  In case you need help figuring it out, my friend in the video below is going to show you how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment